"I'm So Excited I Feel Like Jumping Out Of My Flesh” – Nigerian Woman Rejoices As She's Finally Getting Married At 52 Years Old (Photos) Congratulations to her ๐ŸŽ‰

 The beautiful woman is more than excited as she leaves singlehood and joins the league of married folks at the age of 52.

The proud woman finally found her missing ribs and they've successfully tied the knot.

The new bride who couldn't contain her joy took to her TikTok page to appreciate God for making it possible, stating that she feels fulfilled

Expressing her excitement, she noted that she feels like jumping out of her skin.

She said: 

"Today is my day. I am so happy. I feel fulfilled. I feel like jumping out of my skin. God has done it. I am excited." 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suddenly D ied At Young Age In 2023 (Photoss)

Goodbye Nigeria, I will miss you all - Child Actress Ebube Obio says as she finally relocates out of the country

Congratulations... Love is a beautiful thing. See beautiful photos of Actors Nadia Buari and Ramsey Noah as they tie the knot in Church Today