“I Love You So Much” Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Says as she Celebrates Her first Son on his Birthday (Photos)

 Many people does not really know that a famous nollywood actress who is popularly known as destiny Etiko has a son. Well, today is the boy’s birthday and I will be sharing some pictures of him and his mother, Destiny Etiko.



Who is Destiny Etiko son

According to a recent post that was made by destiny Etiko on her Instagram page. Destiny Etiko took to her Instagram page and wished her son a happy birthday.

In this article, I will be sharing pictures of destiny Etiko and her son.

Destiny Etiko: Biography, Age, Husband, Children, Net Worth and Source of Wealth

Biography
Destiny Etiko is a Nigerian actress best known for her role in the hit movie “Idemili.”

She steered into the Nigerian movie industry, Nollywood, in 2011, registering with the “Actors Guild of Nigeria.”

During her professional acting conception, she featured in minor roles in several Nollywood films before landing the lead role in the movie “Idemili.”

Etiko was born in Udi, a village located in Enugu state, a southeastern geographical area of Nigeria occupied predominantly by the igbo people of Nigeria.

Age

She was born August 12, 1989 so she's 33years old as of 2022.

Marriage

Destiny Etiko is not married and the Actress has said people should stop linking her achievements to men because she works extremely hard and gets several brand ambassadorial deals.

“It is funny because I work for my money and I get good endorsements. If it is easy for men to give one money, then go and collect money from men. I work, make my money, and some people appreciate me.
.
“I just got an endorsement deal with a Chinese company that deals in sanitary pads and baby diapers. When I achieve something tomorrow, people would say a man gave it to me. Let them keep talking. Even if I don’t achieve anything, it is still the same people that would say after all the films I have been acting, I have not done anything for myself. I don’t want to take it seriously.”

In another interview, Destiny Etiko revealed that she wants to marry a man who can understand her love for acting. She added that she is not ready to ditch her career for any reason; not even marriage or any man can make her leave movie acting.

Children
Destiny Etiko has an adopted daughter, Chinenye Eucharia but no known biological child.

Family

Mr. John Anonde Etiko is the name of Destiny Etiko’s late dad and her mum is Eucharia Etiko.

In December 2019, she bought a house for her mum as her birthday present, and a year after, she bought a Toyota spider for her mom.

Here’s a photo of her mother together with her sister during the funeral of their father.

Education

Etiko received both her primary and secondary school education in Enugu State where she obtained her First School Leaving Certificate and the West African Senior School Certificate.

Etiko then applied to study Theater Arts In Nnamdi Azikiwe University located in Awka where she graduated with a degree in Theater Arts.

What You May Not Know About Destiny Etiko

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suddenly D ied At Young Age In 2023 (Photoss)

Goodbye Nigeria, I will miss you all - Child Actress Ebube Obio says as she finally relocates out of the country

Congratulations... Love is a beautiful thing. See beautiful photos of Actors Nadia Buari and Ramsey Noah as they tie the knot in Church Today