Regina Daniels buy Her younger Sister A Big Car as her 18th Birthday gift (Video)

 Nollywood actress and wife to Nigerian billionaire Regina Daniels has splashed millions of Niara on a new car for her sister as she celebrates her 18th birthday today.



A video shared on her Instagram page captured the moment Regina Daniels gave her sister, Destiny, a surprise pack. She jumped in excitement and hugged her sister after discovering it was a car key

After expressing appreciation to Regina, Destiny Daniels ran to the car and hopped inside as she could not contain her joy.

She captioned the video: I went to my sister’s set to gift her what she needed the most……. @destiny.daniels01 it’s an adult gift

She wrote: My beautiful, sweet, smart, stubborn , witty and caring baby sister @destiny.daniels01 welcome to adulthood, it’s not going to be rainbows and smiles all the way but I promise, you will not experience it alone.

I am forever here to love , guide , protect and support you every step of the way for that is what big sisters are for . God has Destined you for greatest and by his power you will achieve all your heart desires, I love you sissy, Happy birthday my baby and May all your dreams come true

[caption id="attachment_12846" align="alignnone" width="300"] Regina Daniels sister car[/caption]

Watch the video below

Read Also Why I Have not Re-married 8 Years After My First Marriage Crashed – Actress Ini Edo Opens Up (Video)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suddenly D ied At Young Age In 2023 (Photoss)

Goodbye Nigeria, I will miss you all - Child Actress Ebube Obio says as she finally relocates out of the country

Congratulations... Love is a beautiful thing. See beautiful photos of Actors Nadia Buari and Ramsey Noah as they tie the knot in Church Today